- Permanent Opportunity
- Progression and Development Opportunities
About Our Client
This organisation are well known within their sector and have an innovative and successful brand. They operate a busy working environment whilst working towards their brand values. It is a really exciting time to be joining this business as they have experienced a period of consistent growth and are looking to take passionate people on their journey.
As a Senior Accountant you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Managing end to end process reconciliations (from the website to financial reporting)
- Various month end and in period accounting and reporting activities
- Contribution to weekly and monthly reporting for the Management Team and any other Stakeholders
- Production of VAT returns and other reporting
- Take part in system implementation and improvement
- Work closely with other teams such as the Customer Service Department
- Monitor processes and reconciliations to ensure customer refunds and vendor payments are tightly controlled
- Participation in adhoc tasks where required
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful when applying for this role you will need to feel confident in completing the tasks stated above.
What's on Offer
You will receive a competitive salary and any other company benefits once employed.