- Fantastic School HR & Office Manager opportunity
- Part-time hours available
About Our Client
A primary school based in East London.
The successful School HR & Office Manager will be responsible for:* Ensuring overall responsibility for the school HR function supporting the school business team
* Providing advice on a range of HR issues; sickness absence, annual leave, maternity, paternity, redundancy etc
* Overseeing the recruitment process; posting job adverts and organising interviews
* Supporting the Headteacher with all compliance issues
* Office & administrative duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful School HR & Office Manager must have:* Experience working in a HR & office position within a school previously
* Experience using SIMs
* Ability to communicate effectively and take initiative.
What's on Offer
A new and exciting opportunity for a School HR & Office Manager to join a primary school on a part-time basis. This is a maternity cover initially and looking for someone to start ASAP.