Excellent Opportunity with leading Housing Association
Permanent Opportunity in Palmers Green
About Our Client
Working with a leading HA and Charity, the main purpose of the role is to:
- To provide housing management services to residents of the HA's retirement housing.
- To promote independence and access support solutions for residents in retirement housing
- Encourage resident involvement within retirement housing.
- Manage and maintain the health and safety of the buildings to comply with all legislative requirements
- Assess and interview applicants suitable for retirement housing.
- Provide management information on voids, lettings and rent collection.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop support plans and risks assessments with residents and review and document information accurately.
- Encourage residents to live a healthy lifestyle and encourage social activities.
- Monitor rent and voids to achieve performance targets.
- Prepare reports of rent arrears, voids and lettings for Key Performance Indicators.
- Regularly liaise with the Supported Housing Manager to maximise rental income.
- Actively encourage a range of ways in which residents can be actively involved of the delivery of the services they receive.
- Manage the health and safety of the property and maintain as a priority at all times
- Be fully aware of your responsibilities and reporting routes for Safeguarding adults at risk
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to the team and share examples of good practice.
- Represent the HA at internal and external meetings
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive information and data relating to residents.
- Be aware and apply the principles of Equality and Diversity.
- Understand and empathise with the issues facing residents in retirement housing
- Manage budgets in accordance with set targets
- Contribute to the on call rota.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience of working in a retirement setting or equivalent
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer care
- Ability to deal with customer's complaints and resolve problems.
- Understand Safeguarding Legislation in relation to children and vulnerable adults.
- Understanding of professional boundaries
- Ability to positively contribute as part of a team.
- Health and Safety awareness
- Experience of Managing budgets
- Experience of Lone working
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Scheme Manager to join a busy North London Housing Association on a permanent basis. The role will be based within one of their Sheltered schemes based in Enfield, and is a full time position. It is paying a competitive annual salary of £24,400 plus excellent benefits and is suited to someone who is passionate about Housing.