A great opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to develop
An autonomous position whereby you can take full responsibility of the function
About Our Client
Lintbells every day mission is to make sure that pets enjoy an active life, for life.
We are the experts in dog mobility with the UK's No.1 joint supplement YuMOVE treating over 1 million dogs a day.
We are notoriously ambitious and operate a fast-paced business. Our track record demonstrates that over the last 3 years to December 2019 sales have doubled and in 2020, despite COVID19, sales have continued to grow at over 40% p.a.
Lintbells are on a journey, to be the most trusted dog mobility brand in the world, that takes focus, dedication.
- We are bold and make brave decisions and we lead the pack
- We are the architects of our future, we're strategic, focused and optimistic.
- We deliver with pride and we all take full ownership in the part we play in the business.
- We keep moving and striving for improvement is in our DNA
- We invest time and trust in building long-term, meaningful relationships
- We understand first-hand the connection between an owner and pet, and it's our duty to make those moments happen for longer.
The salesforce administrator will:
- Identify market potential and provides insights by using Salesforce to create clear, concise dashboards and reports
- Manage the Salesforce licences including creating and deactivating licences
- Responsible for supporting all administration including troubleshooting, email campaign, workflows, rules, data records and permissions
- Expanding and refining share rules and access in line with business protocols
- Manage the organisation to a high level of efficacy and accuracy
- Responsible for creating and management of Adoption, data quality and utilisation dashboards
- Import and export all weekly and monthly data
- Update product lists in line with new product launches
- Import new leads and contacts when there are large amounts of entries
- Manage all Salesforce system updates
- Work in collaboration with UK and US Leads and Trade Marketing to identify potential opportunities in an efficient manner
- Responsible for the management of Pardot administration and the integration between Pardot and Salesforce
- Provide training for new starters and refresher sessions for existing users
- Identify opportunities for improving user experience
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience within a Salesforce Administrator role
- FMCG experience not essential but desirable
- Salesforce certified administrator by minimum ADM201C (desirable)
- Knowledgeable in evolution of Salesforce Organisations
- Comfortable with ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) and Cardinality
- Strong experience of Excel
- A confident self-starter who uses initiative and is not afraid to take their own decisions, who is innovative and able to multitask and think outside the box
- Hard working and a team player who is ambitious and wants to succeed and take ownership
- Flexible, yet confident, self-assured and resilient
- You demonstrate strong attention to detail, collaborative, consultative and problem-solving skills
- You are enthusiastic and have a genuine love for pets.
What's on Offer
- Performance-related bonus (10% or 15% role dependent)
- Perkbox Membership
- Penson (4% matched contribution)
- Private Health Insurance