Sales order Administrator
Sales Order Administrator needed for a manufacturing company
This is an immediate start temp role based in Wythenshawe
About Our Client
The client is a manufacturing client, expanding internationally and growing this year with profit up year on year. They are offering an initial 4 week temp assignment and with the possibility to go on and become a permanent member of staff.
The key responsibilities of the interim Sales Order Administrator are:
- To process Export sales orders, ensuring accuracy and customs protocol are followed.
- Maintain customer files and provide assistance to clients.
- As Sales Order Administrator you will be responsible for: Scheduling the manufacture of customer sales orders with Production.
- Work fast but ensuring high levels of accuracy.
- Supporting a busy admin function and offering support where needed
- Excellent communication skills in writing and over the phone
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for the Sales Order Administrator you will be:
- Immediately available
- Experience in all the above
- Can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
£10 - 14 per hour + Parking + Temp to perm opportunity