- Sales Operations Administrator for a large credit rating agency
- Permanent position with exciting progressional opportunities
About Our Client
The client is an industry leading provider of creidt, debt market and macro intelligence solutions and the primary distributor of the clients content. The Sales Operations Administrator sits within the Global Content Operations team of this client which is the fastest growing area of the business.
The core duties of the Sales Operations Administrator are:
Champion of order processing according to internal services standards, company policies and procedures.
Salesforce (CRM) and ecommerce platform data management.
Liaising with Sales teams globally to collate status of contracts within a specific timescale
Efficient query management by email and telephone
Proactively log, escalate and follow up on issues with customer service and internal systems.
Data retrieval, analysis and presentation.
Complete all tasks and duties in an efficient and timely manner.
Participate in internal projects impacting the Sales Operations Team (as and when required).
The Successful Applicant
The pre-requisites for the Sales Operations Administrator are as follows:
- Contract life cycle management is essential
- Knowledge in MS applications, Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience of using an e-commerce platform, CRM, databases an advantage.
- Experience of using SAP and or other advanced finance systems an advantage.
- MUST have all of the above
- Financial Services experience is not essential
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with full benefits package (£26,000-£30,000)
Scope for progressional opportunities in Financial Services within the City of London (Canary Wharf London)
25 days holiday per calendar year, rising to 27 days after 2 years and 30 days
after 3 years.
4 x base salary paid in the event of death during employment
Non-contributory scheme with employer contributions starting at 3% of base
salary, rising to 7% after 2 yrs and 10% after 5 yrs.
If you make a personal contribution to the Plan the Company will also pay extra
by matching your contribution, like for like, up to a maximum of 3% of your base
50% Company contribution at Third Space or Virgin Active
Season ticket loan