Sales Ledger Clerk
6 Month FTC
About Our Client
Page Personnel are partnered with a leading retail organisation who are located in the heart of Milton Keynes with lots of free parking designated to employees. Due to launching a new project, the Financial Controller is seeking a Sales Ledger Clerk who can commit to a 6 month FTC.
The Sales Ledger Clerk will take active ownership on Raising Sales Invoices and Credits on an ERP System and take responsibility of Customer Account Finance maintenance and control.
- To ensure sales invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner into the billing system
- Assist with resolution of aged debt queries
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Banking and reconciliation
- Running off turnover statements
- Chasing outstanding debts
The Successful Applicant
- Available Immediately (desirable)
- Previous experience as a Sales Ledger Clerk (or similar)
- Experience working in finance within the retail/wholesales sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic & supportive team within a UK based retail/wholesales market, as a Sales Ledger Clerk position for a competitive salary in Milton Keynes.