Sales Ledger Clerk
Immediate opportunity available for a Sales Ledger Clerk
Temporary requirement with the opportunity to go permanent
About Our Client
Our client are an international company who are experiencing continued successful growth and development. The finance team are focused around a positive work-life balance and create an inclusive and welcoming culture.
This is a central Andover location with great commuter access.
The Key responsibilities for the Sales Ledger Clerk shall include:
- Generating all customer invoices
- Resolve any queries that may arise
- Liaise with customers to deal with any queries efficiently and effectively
- Liaise with the wider Finance team
- Report directly to the Finance Director
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate shall:
- Experience within an Accounts Receivable team
- Be immediately available
- A quick learner
- Team player and positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers a fantastic chance to widen your skill set across an international basis. The Finance team is welcoming and inclusive, making for a positive and lively working environment.
Our client has a strong focus on work life balance, offers on-site parking and a competitive salary.