- Exciting opportunity to grow your sales career with a unique innovative business
- No sales experience required
About Our Client
The client is a fast-growing and unique business.
They are based in Oxfordshire and are highly known and respected within their industry.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Driving revenue by successfully processing orders with our clients, positively contributing towards the continuing growth of the business.
- Building relationships with new and existing clients, understanding their requirements to successfully process orders and to confidently welcome customers (both private and professional) for consultation.
- Managing the full Sales cycle.
- Customer facing through appointment basis and walk ins.
- Sourcing leads.
- Identifying and targeting new business.
- Business development calls.
- Building a network of clients.
- Sales telephone enquiries.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
The Successful Applicant
Whilst we require no previous industry or sales experience, we are looking for the very best.
The successful candidate will have:
- willingness to learn
You will also be professional, a great communicator - written and verbal and well presented. A major part of the interview process will be based on your attitude, aspirations, and desire to succeed.
What's on Offer
Benefits of this role include:
- A competitive salary with opportunity to grow plus team bonus
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Onsite parking
- Friday drinks
- Office dog
- Office Socials
- Access to excellent benefits package