- Competitive salary as well as extra commission earnings
- Fantastic benefits package
About Our Client
- The organisation provides services to mortgage brokers and introducers with access to a select panel of pre-approved and regulated conveyancing partners that are focused on quality and seamless service delivery.
- Using the latest technology, the organisation ensures all parties in a property transaction are informed and updated when any communication or update is sent, or a milestone is achieved.
- Delivers award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, environmental consultancy, and Governments.
- Equal opportunities employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- The role of the Sales Executive is to generate customer leads for our third-party partners, by contacting existing customers and selling these additional services. The role will involve:
- Contacting existing customers about the additional services we offer
- Owning the range of leads from initial conversation through to completion
- Generating leads for third parties
- Managing the chase cycle for unanswered calls
- Daily performance reports
- Providing feedback and ideas on performance improvement
- Ownership of the process
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be confident and communicative with a friendly tone. You will be able to effectively manage your own workload however know when to request additional help.
Previous experience in B2C sales / customer service / call handling would be advantageous.
Excellent understanding of customer service standards and telephone manner.
Knowledge of UK property industry would be advantageous.
IT literate - experience in hubspot / salesforce would be advantageous
What's on Offer
To be part of a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. Passion, ambition and collaboration is encouraged, both in performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. Involvement in the development and direction of products and services is actively promoted, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. Lots of good work socials and team building events. As well as this, the successful candidate gets:
- Commission up to £2500 P/A
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Flexible working considered
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
- Focus on training and career progression
- Family friendly policies