- Friendly and fast paced working environment
- Commission & bonuses
About Our Client
One of the UK's biggest hygiene suppliers based in Tamworth, Staffordshire.
The responsibilities of a Sales Executive include:
- Calling existing business customers, understanding their needs, providing the best solutions for them, and then agreeing / closing the contractual sale with them.
- Understanding the root causes of any queries or cancellations for your customers and offering solutions to support the customer and retain their valued business.
- Growing the customers product holding with us quarterly, by establishing their current needs and matching them to suitable products or services from our vast range.
- Being the industry expert for your customers by knowing / selling the products with a consultative approach.
- This is a full 360 account manager role covering all aspects of sales, cancellations, and inbound calls and email from your customers and updating the CRMs with details.
- Achieving and working towards set targets and KPIs
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Sales Executive will include the below skills:
- You are great at building rapport, with resilience and determination to succeed
- You're polite and articulate, trustworthy, reliable and a good team player
- You are highly organised and structured when planning your day
- You are target driven and self-motivated
- Previous experience with account management and you enjoy outbound telesales
- You have worked with a set customer base, built great relationships, and grown accounts
- You have a consultative approach to selling, with experience of selling on a contractual basis and closing the sale yourself rather than passing the lead on.
What's on Offer
The benefits for a Sales Executive include:
- A realistic, achievable OTE of £35,027 with a guaranteed base salary of £21,500
- Uncapped commission
- A rewarding bonus scheme and regular incentives
- An extensive induction programme, excellent ongoing training and development
- Great working hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, no weekend or evening working
- A wide range of apprenticeships to support your personal development, and progression opportunities for a great career within the company
- Free parking onsite that will save you a fortune
- Perks scheme which provides discounts including major supermarkets and retailers
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Discounts with retailers such as O2, life assurance, company pension and more…