- Brilliant Company with Unrivalled company culture
- Rapid career growth and opportunites
About Our Client
You will be joining the Reading office of Page, which has consistently been one of the highest performing regional areas for the entire UK business, stepping into an established market with an already developed database.
PageGroup is a leading specialist global recruitment agency.
With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
- Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
- Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
Recruitment is a strong career choice as it is financially rewarding and offers unlimited career progression, where you will be working with other like-minded consultants.
You will be helping some of the world's leading companies develop, and most importantly, giving candidates the chance to make the most of their potential.
As a Sales Consultant, you will be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle.
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Researching the market and keeping up to date with market trends
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising and networking events.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates using our market leading database, whilst consistently hitting KPI's and targets.
Within your first 6 months classroom based and on the job training by our incredible internal training team (this continues throughout your career all the way up to director level)
The Successful Applicant
Does this sound like you?
- Ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
- Passion, credibility and drive
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- You will be ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with PageGroup by demonstrating your inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge.
What's on Offer
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
As a Sales Consultant you will have as a minimum:
Training- we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Career growth - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow. Trainees usually move from Associate Consultants to Managing Consultants all within 1-3 years.
Global opportunities- Ever dreamt about working in Asia, Australia, UAE, or the U.S? With over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, this is all possible.
Huge potential earnings- with a competitive commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
Incentives- 5* Luxury holidays, Annual bonuses and reward schemes, gym membership, work socials and private healthcare are all part of the package
Flexible Working: Adjustable hours and work from home opportunities
Tech Scheme/Healthcare/Pension/Gym Subsidies/Vitality/Cycle to work/Season ticket loans/Emergency Childcare Support/Benefit flex -buy and sell and more