- Growing company
- Fantastic benefits & career progression
About Our Client
The client is a large project and solutions company close to Caldicot. They are based close to the M4 and they also have free parking on site.
As a Sales and Purchase Ledger - Hybrid Working you would be:
- Raising sales invoices for project work when work is completed.
- Working with projects and sales teams to identify and track POs ready to be invoiced.
- Raising sales invoices for maintenance contracts in accordance with the contracts register.
- Monitoring bank accounts for cash receipts.
- Allocating cash receipts to invoices on the sales ledger.
- Updating and monitoring Cashflow Reports.
- Weekly Credit Control
- Working with internal stakeholders and customers to resolve queries.
- Match purchase invoices to purchase orders.
- Enter invoice details onto Finance system.
- Send invoices for approval.
- Deal with purchase ledger queries.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Set up new supplier/subcontractor accounts.
- Weekly and monthly payment runs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Sales and Purchase Ledger - Hybrid Working
- Previous sales ledger/purchase ledger/finance experience
- Intermediate excel skills are required.
What's on Offer
The ideal candidate will be offered
- £25,000-£30,000 per annum
- Plus Holiday and Pension
- Be Based near Caldicot
- Sales and Purchase Ledger - Hybrid Working