£35,000 - £42,000
Are you an experienced analyst?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
About Our Client
My client are a market leader in their field and this is an excellent opportunity.
- Through regular engagement with market, customers and sales teams, validate and collate information to assist with both Sales Management and Strategic Direction.
- Analyse market data and provide supporting information on UK sales strategy to support branches regarding Branch Strategy, Customer Mix Analysis, GM Analysis, Customer Discount and Rebate negotiation.
- Assist and inform branch employees to assist in achievement of self-sufficient analytical capabilities.
- Ensure internal processes and documentation are completed in line with company procedures incorporating analysis, supporting data and alignment with sales strategy as required
- Involvement in the sales budget and revised budget cyles including preparation of the pack file and data analysis.
- Responsible for operational Sales Forecast (fortnightly) input.Prepare six monthly forecast based on data received from branches, orders, market and seasonality trends, in liaison with Supply Planning regarding latest availability and short-term trends.
- Prepare and validate Operational Sales Forecast (monthly/EMM) - based on consolidated information received from branches, product managers and wholesale distribution. Review and analyse data to take account of seasonality and market trends.
- Prepare updates for previous months' results per unit, product groups, by volume, value and gross margin; plus 4 month sales and orders forecast. Incorporating interpretation of branch forecasts, manufacturing plans, market share information and competitor analysis;
- Prepare Master Plan quantities for long term production.
- Ensure proper maintenance and accuracy of data within all reporting systems (SAP, BW, CRM and Dashboard),
- Upload pricing, rebates and discount levels onto SAP - ensuring all data is accurate, in line with policy and per approved Sales Plan;
- Prepare analysis of performance against budget (result & pipeline). Utililse and analyse results, market data etc. to investigate and advise on anomalies/considerations.
- Prepare monthly Rebate Report and accrual figures for finance and corporate planning - per discount levels and agreements with customers. Ensure reported/accrued sales figures (SAP, Accounts) reflect correct customer terms;
- Calculation of commissions - quarterly and year-end. Liaise with other departments to ensure all commission is accurately calculated taking into account changes in customer accounts, discounts, credit control etc.
- Upload and maintain targets per customer account within SAP, reflecting changes of sales engineer as appropriate through the year;
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis and project work as required - for senior management, Branch Managers.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level in Economics, Business Studies or similar.
- Relevant experience in a business to business environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills - particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of SAP
- HVAC market and Product knowledge desirable.
- Flexible and confident problem solver with a strong analytical approach and excellent attention to detail.
- Customer focused with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Organised self starter who is able to prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of integrity.
What's on Offer
As well as a generous salary, my client are offering a great range of benefits.