Expenading team in need of immedaite support
Competitive pay with the opportunity to work in a varied role
About Our Client
My client are a well established Business located in the centre of Southampton.
The Sales Administrator will have the following resoinsabilities:
- Ensure correct and timely data entry of enquiries and emails.
- Administer the setting up of new clients and organise the VAT registration documents.
- Monitoring and tracking enquiries and leads from inbound mail
- Carry out administrative tasks required by Business Development Manager.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required to support members of the Business Development Team including e-filing and/or actioning emails received into the department from the company websites, receiving inbound mail, inputting into trackers.
- Effectively manage new client set ups via Telephone, Website and Online forms.
- Organising and prompting BD Team members on leads to follow up.
- Assist the department in achieving the overall sales target in line with business strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Administrator will need to possess the following criteria:
- At least 1-2 years of Administrative working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Quick thinker and fast learner.
- Works well in a small team as well as independently
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Enthusiastic and self-driven
What's on Offer
The successful Sales Administrator will be joining a growing organisation with great progression scope.