£25,000 - £35,000
About Our Client
Our client works within FS, and holds a well established and large portfolio of existing clients. They have grown to more than double their size in the last 5 years.
- Provide a Second Line of Defence - providing challenge and risk expertise to senior management and key committees
- Act as senior business partner to a number of Directorates overseeing First Line of Defence processes and procedures (including Risk Committees, Registers etc) to ensure consistent identification and capture of risk.
- Ensure that the business strategy and policy responses take account of the aggregate risk position
- Represent the business with key external stakeholders to position as an exemplar of best practice in Risk management
- Proactively identify and evaluate risks
The Successful Applicant
- Established technical knowledge and understanding of FS.
- Applied best practice in risk management evidenced by experience of embedding and overseeing risk management frameworks in a commercial or regulatory context.
- Knowledge of key business functions and a deep understanding of key risks and controls in these areas
- Effective stakeholder management and proven project planning experience
- Ability to influence and provide appropriate challenge at senior levels
- Networking skills to establish and maintain strong internal and external working relationships
What's on Offer
£35,000pa + amazing benefits!