Experience of managing a small retail team
Providing excellent customer service levels
About Our Client
This company based in Bordon are a leading organisation within the events industry and are now opening their first permanent site at a new development in Bordon. This is an exciting time to join the business as there will be great internal progression opportunities as the business continues to grow.
The Cafe Bar Manager based in Bordon will involve the following tasks:
- Assist with the set up and launch of the new site
- Supervising a small team of staff
- Oversee the day to running of the store
- Ensure excellent customer service levels are maintained
- Ensure food and hygiene standards are adhered to
- Manage stock control and ordering
- Managing staff rota's
- Cash and banking
- Staff training, development and appraisals
- Primary key holder for the site
- Serving customers, preparing food and drinks orders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Cafe Bar Manager will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing environment, ideally within retail or hospitality
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to delegate and organise tasks to meet deadlines
What's on Offer
This is a Permanent position working 40 hours per week. The successful candidate will need to be available to work evenings and weekends.
There is parking available on site.
Interviews will be held w/c 12th April with the successful candidate starting by 3rd May.