- Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- Tech/digital/data industry experience to gain and solidify future career!
About Our Client
Our client offer a unique, consultative solution for clients seeking contractors within the digital and data space. Following an incredibly successful year, they are hoping to recruit two Resourcing Administrator to join and support recruitment processes across the business. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their first step into a fast-paced recruitment role in an industry that is competitive and in high demand! The company offers hybrid working in their Manchester office and there will be opportunities for your career to develop and progress.
The key responsibilities for the Resourcing Administrator are handling all candidate queries throughout end-to-end recruitment process, answering incoming phone calls and emails relating to recruitment, building strong relationships with the wider team and collaborating with client partners, managing the careers calendar, scheduling interviews, conducting telephone interviews, updating candidates, screening candidates, creating engaging adverts and utilising all channels to attract talent, escalating any recruitment issues to Managers, assisting with internal hires where necessary and completing ad-hoc project work. The role is based in Manchester.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in Recruitment, HR, Training
- an interest in a career within recruitment
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- self-motivated and well-organised
- computer literate with MS Office, LinkedIn and other platforms
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What's on Offer
Our client offers a salary c£22-25K, hybrid working, good benefits package, career opportunities.