- Busy residential conveyancing department.
- Clear career progression pathways.
About Our Client
A Leicester based firm who have grown significantly due to continued businesses wins. The firm pride themselves on their conveyancing department and being a friendly bunch of staff to work with! They are looking for a paralegal who is able to work in a fast-paced environment where they will work with clients from the off-set providing excellent customer service.
As a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal you will be responsible for supporting the conveyancing team on a range of conveyancing matters. For example, your duties will include:
- Dealing with all aspects of conveyancing and progressing matters.
- Preparing draft contracts and ensuring that ID checks have been carried out and that all paperwork has been signed and returned.
- Assisting in setting up files for exchange and completion.
- Liaising with numerous third parties.
- Other administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant
The Residential Conveyancing Paralegal must have:
- Some experience working within conveyancing.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a busy environment to time scales.
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a growing East Midlands law firm, who have an exceptionally friendly and supportive team. With clear career progression, they are looking for an experienced paralegal who is looking to train with the businesses. Unfortunately this is not an entry level role, applicants must have some experience within conveyancing.