Research Finance Officer
An exciting role for an experience Research Finance Officer
One of London's best known Universities.
About Our Client
Based in Central London this Organisation provides Higher Education Courses and is a pioneer in Research across 5 different areas.
The Research Finance Officer will be responsible for the following duties
- Monitoring expenditure on Research Projects and providing Funders with Reports.
- Preparing claims for University Sponsors including staff and estate expenses.
- Reconciling project accounts using SAP
- Raising invoices and monitoring income for projects
- Liaising with Project Managers and Funders
The Successful Applicant
The successful Research Finance Officer will have experience of Post Award accounting ideally with in the Higher Education Sector.
Exposure to SAP is desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
A salary of between £35,00 and £42,000 plus generous benefits.