Great opportunity to join an NHS organisation on a long-term temporary basis
Full time position with potential permanent opportunities
About Our Client
Page Personnel has collaborated with an NHS organisation in Leeds City Centre with the recruitment of a Senior Research Officer. You will be a part of the Evaluation, Business Intelligence, and Impact team and will have responsibility for developing and managing career progression and impact assessments of schemes and programmes that form part of the organisation's portfolio.
This is a temporary 6 month contract with long-term opportunities.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to, lead on defining, analysing and communicating the impact of investment in research capacity develop, support members of the Executive Board in their role of having oversight of the various funding streams, work flexibly across the organisation managing a diverse workload of programmes and awards, responsible for production of case studies and many other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Educated to Master's degree level (or equivalent experience) in a social science, health science, mathematics or other relevant research methodology discipline
- Able to liaise with senior managers and stakeholders, offering guidance and interpretation on complex information
- Advanced skills in producing and communicating complex written, tabular and graphical information
- Experience assessing and analysing quantitative and qualitative data research
- Experience of working with or within the NHS or a research or education environment
- A proven track record in successfully planning and organising yourself, others and projects
What's on Offer
NHS Band 6 Salary + 6 month temporary + working from home + long-term opportunities + Leeds City Centre office + opportunity to work in the health care sector