A Reporting Analyst role for a growing data connectivity business.
This is a commercially focused role offering progression.
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing data connectivity business in London.
The key responsibilities of this Reporting Analyst position include:
- Create and manage the monthly production of reporting from our SQL databases used to manage billing, provisioning and support.
- Identify issues the reports highlight and raise to the appropriate team to provide resolution.
- Create and dispatch regular bespoke reporting for our customers from our databases.
- Create operational billing reporting to assist with the resolution of customer queries and the accurate and timely dispatch of invoices.
- Track and report on disputes with carriers and ensure we are receiving the required credits
- Track and monitor the accurate and correct production of our supply side invoices as a revenue assurance exercise - report on this monthly
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Reporting Analyst position will display the following:
- Flexible, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience within Telecomms industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A maths, science or finance related degree is ideal
- Previous experience with telecommunications is a must
- Previous experience as a Billing/reporting Analyst
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Previous SQL experience is essential
What's on Offer
This is a commercially focused role offering career progression and a competitive salary.