A great opportunity to further your Social Housing Experience
Immediate Start Available
About Our Client
The client is a housing management organisation in Stockwell for a G15 Housing Association. they we manage the day-to-day housing services for around 2,000 homes on behalf of the landlord.
- Deliver effective contractor management, ensuring services, expenditure, performance and KPIs are managed within agreed parameters and where appropriate involving residents in the process.
- Engage with residents and their representatives, ensuring they are kept informed of performance, improvement plans and cost issues.
- Consistently measure, monitor and review Key Performance Indicators of responsive repairs and maintenance and provide department's KPIs and other statistical data when required to the board.
- Demonstrate value for money in the design and delivery of all services through market testing, bench marking and other appropriate mechanisms.
- Collaborate with managers and relevant colleagues to ensure information on scheduled works, emerging trends and issues relating to residents is shared in a timely, appropriate manner.
- Work with relevant colleagues to ensure costs of services provided to leaseholders are recovered and maximised.
- Manage the delivery of void properties to meet the top quartile national KPIs for void properties.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical knowledge sufficient to manage a large and complex responsive maintenance and repairs programme across a range of different stock types
- Ability to manage and motivate a team to deliver objectives and targets
- Ability to design, collate and monitor KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt this approach for different audiences
- Excellent written communication skills sufficient to write strategic reports
- Excellent listening skills to understand a range of complex issues
- Excellent customer focus and a genuine desire to achieve excellence in all areas of responsibility
What's on Offer
The right candidate will receive a competitive Day Rate of £150.00 Paye, paid weekley with the flexibility of temporary working. You will also have the opportunity to join a growing organisation partnered with a reputable Housing.