- Fantastic holiday package
- Above average hourly wage
About Our Client
My client are looking for a rent income manager who has a background in housing (essential) to report directly into the finance business partner.
You will look after a team of 3 including 2 administrators and 1 rent officer.
Currently, you will be working partly from home and partly from the office.
* To provide meaningful rental reporting information within agreed timescales to the Business Partner
* Develop rent reporting, identifying improvement through agreed KPI's
* Effectively manage the rent debtor balance
* Lead on effective policy and procedures for rent debtor management
* Provide support on Identifying and investigating housing benefit issues from award letters received
* Rent arrears dashboard
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of all legislation concerning arrears
* Support the rent setting process
The Successful Applicant
I am looking for someone that has a background in rent accounting and housing - as well as having experience manageing a team.
Proven experience of dealing with customer enquiries
Must have experience of rent setting
Must have experience of using Microsoft Word & Excel to a more advanced level
Must have experience in preparing financial reports
What's on Offer
The salary will be £23,500 with 27 days holiday + bank holidays.
Working hours are 37.5 hours a week.