- Recruitment role opportunity with a reputable award winning company
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits and perks
About Our Client
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Recruitment Talent Partner working with a reputable company within the financial services in the Pudsey, Leeds area. The organisation is a market leader with a solid reputation, award winning and offering excellent benefits on top of a great salary.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the HR Director to build and promote the employment for the company;
- Delivering full recruitment services for all vacancies including but not limited to advertising, shortlisting and screening;
- Working with managers and heads of departments to identify resourcing requirements;
- Using multiple platforms to target candidates and promote the company work;
- Working with the Director of HR & Talent to build a candidate friendly careers page on the company website to help build a future talent pool;
- Working with external parties on candidate generation and assist with careers fairs at relevant universities and colleges;
- Managing an applicant tracking process including on boarding process;
- Working with the HRBP to benchmark salaries versus competitors and the market;
- Designing an promoting the companies advertising on LinkedIn.
The Successful Applicant
What you'll need:
- Able to work to deadline and fast paced environments;
- Experience with targeting marketing strategies;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Self motivated and strong ability to work collaboratively;
- High attention to detail;
- Experience working in a recruitment/ talent resourcing environment.
What's on Offer
Recruitment Talent Partner role + salary of up to c.34000 + Pudsey, Leeds location alongside Hybrid working + Long term incentive scheme + health care; life insurance, perks, gym discounts, retail discounts and pension + Weekly pay