- A leading care provider, who truly values staff and their service users.
- Exciting job within a growing and dynamic business.
About Our Client
A leading care provider, who truly values staff and their service users.
You'll be part of a friendly Team supporting a busy office based in Liverpool. You will be involved in a variety of HR duties involving:
- Maintain a strong pipeline of Care Worker candidates across the Company and oversee the recruitment drives for all positions to provide a constant supply of candidates using any advertising, social media, and networking methodologies.
- Act as a confident champion for the company to promote the business.
- Conduct remote interviews via video conferencing, face-to-face and telephone assessments to attract future talent.
- Use and promote best practise in the recruitment process of new applications and delivering the best candidate journey possible.
- Making sure all recruitment paperwork is processed.
- Conduct robust pre-employment screening on perspective candidates via the registration process, referencing and DBS checks.
- Overseeing the hiring and onboarding process.
The Successful Applicant
You'll have previously worked in a Recruitment environment being proactive and solution focussed to manage volume recruitment campaigns. You will have a personable approach to your work, with the ability to communicate to a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience within a high volume recruitment environment
- Sound understanding of recruitment and compliance processes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident and professional manner
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A passion for being a brand ambassador
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary plus benefits
- Mileage paid
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Discounts on 100's of online & high street stores, services, gyms, holidays and restaurants.