- You will be immersed into our renowned, comprehensive training program
- 95% of our Managers and Directors are promoted from within
About Our Client
Page Personnel is part of Page Group, listed in the FTSE 250 and recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. We are the fastest growing division of Page Group and have launched into a number of new markets over the past 2 years.
95% of our Managers and Directors are promoted from within - it's not how long you've been here but what you achieve that creates peoples careers. In order to continue this unrivalled level of success we need sales focused, determined consultants to join us and make it happen. Be part of it.
This permanent Graduate Recruitment Consultant position based in Slough will involve the following responsibilities:
- Generating new business as well as managing existing relationships
- Managing recruitment processes from start to finish with a variety of clients
- Generating candidates and helping them find the next step in their career
- Negotiating fees and candidate salaries upon completion of the recruitment cycle
- Organising and attending client and candidate meetings
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this permanent Graduate Recruitment Consultant position based in Slough will have the following characteristics:
- Self motivated
- Inquisitive and determined to succeed
- Pride, passion and resilience
- A track record of achievement, either in a sales role, on the sports field or in their extra-curricular activities
- Sales focused
What's on Offer
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: £22k basic starting salary, commission (uncapped), target based salary increases, iPhone, Company Car (or cash allowance), comprehensive training program, monthly breakfast/lunch Director's club for top performers, regular High Flyer events, season ticket loans, contributory pension, private health care and much more.