- Uncapped Commission
- Excellent Career Progression
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we create opportunities for people to reach their potential. This includes our clients, candidates and employees. Our company values of passion, determination, work as a team, enjoying what we do and making a difference are as evident now as they have ever been and are an integral part of our business.
This recruitment consultant role will be based in central Bristol.
A Recruitment Consultant at Page Group;
- Builds and grows a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Develops a client contact strategy and conducts business development calls
- Organises meetings and attends pitches with prospective clients
- Maintains and develops existing client relationships to secure repeat and exclusive business
- Consults and engages with clients to understand their needs and sells the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Manages the entire recruitment process from presenting and selling suitable candidates through the interview to offer stages
- Maintains an accurate candidate database, meeting all legislative and compliance requirements
- Interviews candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provides advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manages expectations
- Briefs candidates to ensure they are fully prepared before the interview process and secures comprehensive feedback
- Provides appropriate post placement support and contact; seeking feedback and securing testimonials
- Exchanges relevant client information with other disciplines or regions in order to cross-sell
- Networks in industry, sector, specialism and region to become an expert in their market
The Successful Applicant
You don't need recruitment experience to apply for this role, however a background in sales would be advantageous. If you feel like you have the following qualities, please apply;
What's on Offer
A base salary of between £21,000 and £26,000 depending on experience with uncapped commission and excellent benefits.