- Impressive business offering long term career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential.
With our global network of employees, we work hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
With c. 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
If you are an experienced sales person or recruiter and are interested in joining us on this journey, we're providing unparalleled opportunities in terms of career progression and personal development.
In return we will offer attractive salaries, a generous and clearly structured commission scheme and impressive flexible benefits package. We can also guarantee clear promotion targets and fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results.
What you will find here is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams is underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high performance ethos, where we put people and team work first.
We are immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA. We support every single employee in whatever way they need, so that they can thrive.
Clear Assured Gold Status
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
Race at Work Signatory
Valuable 500 Company
Disability Confident Employer
Recruitment is a strong career choice as it is financially rewarding and offers unlimited career progression, where you will be working with other like-minded consultants.
You will be helping some of the world's leading companies develop, and most importantly, giving candidates the chance to make the most of their potential.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Page, you will be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle.
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Researching the market and keeping up to date with market trends
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising and networking events.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates using our market leading database, whilst consistently hitting KPI's and targets.
Within your first 6 months there is classroom based and on the job training by our incredible internal training team (this continues throughout your career all the way up to director level).
The Successful Applicant
The Recruitment Consultant will have:
- An ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
- Passion, credibility and drive
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- You will be ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with PageGroup by demonstrating your inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge.
- Ideally proven experience within a previous sales role or target driven environment.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now!
What's on Offer
As a Recruitment Consultant based in Reading you would receive:
- Competitive base with clear OTE based on experience
- Flexibility to work from home
- MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential
- Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including the Vitality reward scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Employee Assistance Plan
- MyDiscounts Scheme
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Work iPhone