Talent Acquisition Specialist
Internal Recruitment Role
About Our Client
The client/what's on offer:
- Professional services organisation with expansion plans in 2020
- £22,000 to £28,000
- Free parking
- Opportunity to get involved in talent acquisition projects
- To work with the HR Team in providing an effective and comprehensive end to end Recruitment service
- To work with the all departments to achieve all staffing requirements.
- To provide an engaging candidate focussed recruitment experience.
- To provide excellent standards of customer service through recruitment.
- Schedule and coordinate phone, in-person, and video interviews for candidates
- Provide prompt support (e.g. last-minute cancellations, rescheduling) for interviews, including resolution of on-site logistical issues
- Support the HR Team with the interview and hiring process as needed from initial job requisition posting through new hire on-boarding
- Post approved job descriptions
- Maintain applicant tracking system
- Track and record employee referral bonuses
- Contribute to various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis
- Coordinating and delivering the Company induction programme
- Own the training contract programme - Grad Scheme
- Coordinate graduate events and corporate events
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisors
- Support the overall talent acquisition strategy
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Must have in-house recruitment experience
- Able to build strong relationships
- Experience in candidate pooling and talent attraction
- Ideally have experience in running job fares / graduate days
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested. Cardiff.