- Initial 3 month fixed term contract with the potential of developing to perm
- Bedford based leading national organisation
About Our Client
Leading national healthcare organisation based in Bedford with a strong new management team in place. A varied and interesting role offering training for someone with the right eagerness to learn and be involved in helping shape the organisation through recruitment administration. With parking onsite and as supportive team around you this Recruitment administrator role is looking for someone personable and professional
Recruitment Administrator duties and responsibilities
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is raised and processed for submission to payroll checking for accuracy within defined timescales.
- Ensure all payroll queries are resolved satisfactorily, escalating, when required
Recruitment and Selection
- Liaise with managers regarding recruitment processes.
- Place adverts to required deadlines.
- Update Internet and Intranet with new adverts, as required.
- Liaise with managers to arrange interview process
- Complete pre-employment checks in accordance with employment check standards and Policy.
- Prepare and send correspondence relating to recruitment i.e. invitation to interview, offer letters, contract of employment
- Prepare personal files.
- Provide admin support and attend job fairs as required.
Employee Services and Data information
- Maintain local policy/procedural handbooks and keep up to date at all times.
- Deal with recruitment enquiries, referring more complex matters to the appropriate contact.
- Input workforce data as required on the payroll system and ensure the timely collation of data required for the completion of corporate data returns.
- General office duties as required.
- Undertake any other administrative duties required to support the Human Resources team e.g. filing
- To assist with answering enquiries from the public in accordance with set telephone standards.
- Process post and distribute accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
This Bedford based 3 month Recruitment Administrator role is looking for someone with;
- A good level of academic achievement and eager to move onto a professional career within the recruitment/payroll or HR field ideally
- prior human resources and personnel experience is ideal but not essential as training is given
- Strong administration skills
- Computer skills
- attention to detail
- openness to learn new skills
- personable nature and good communication
What's on Offer
Great learning and progression opportunities in a supportive and fun team