Central London location
Great recruitment opportunity
About Our Client
A reputable Governmental organisation who are based in Central London.
The successful Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for:
* First point of contact for all HR and recruitment queries
* Coordinating the recruitment process; posting job adverts, booking interviews, meeting candidates
* Managing the onboarding; reference checks, right to work checks, drafting offer letters and contracts
* Any HR/recruitment ad hoc project work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Recruitment Administrator must have:
* Experience in a Recruitment administrative role
* Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
What's on Offer
A new and exciting role for a Recruitment Administrator to support the team in a Governmental organisation. The role is based in Central London.