- Recruiter required - Hybrid working available
- Permanent opportunity to join a fast-growing Retail business based in London
About Our Client
My client is a fast-growing Retail business based in London which is expanding quickly in the UK and internationally. This is an exciting time to join!
The key responsibilities of the Recruiter will be as follows:
- Responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process across the team. This will include scoping job roles, salary bench-marking, managing adverts, screening calls all the way to offer stage
- Ensure People & Culture is offering first class talent support to the company that is timely and efficient keeping hiring managers regularly updated
- Proactive candidate management and creating talent pools
- Ensuring a consistent recruitment process that promotes our employee values
- Training and developing managers in their interview style and process
The Successful Applicant
The successful Recruiter will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced recruitment role, ideally with experience of Retail/FMCG/Tech
- Relationship Management - establishing, sustaining and leveraging strong on-going customer relationships up to and including senior leadership level
- Managing ambiguity within a complex environment with changing customer and supplier priorities
- Communication - effective internal communication, supportive feedback skills, credible at all levels
- Knowledge of business and external recruitment policies and practices
- Experience of supplier management, contract negotiation and performance monitoring
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity to join a Retail company based in London.
- Competitive salary paying up to £45,000 for the right candidate.
- Hybrid working available (3 days in the office, 2 from home)
- Plus excellent benefits!