- Good hourly rate
- Well-established organisation
About Our Client
A well-established Public Sector organisation in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
The duties of the Receptionist will be:
- Managing the switchboard
- Greeting and signing in guests
- Following health protocols such as taking temperatures, giving out masks
- Issuing building passes
- Using the franking machine to send post
- General ad-hoc administrative duties
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good level of communication skills
- Have a sound understanding of Microsoft packages
- Be able to use a franking machine
- Have a professional and personable approach
- Be organised and reliable
What's on Offer
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
This is a temporary role, initially until January. The hourly rate is £11.50 per hour including holiday pay.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday - 09:00am - 5:00pm with an hours' lunch break.
Parking is provided on-site if required.