- Exciting temporary opportunity to join a large NFP client in Leeds
- Potential long-term and progression opportunities
About Our Client
Page Personnel have partnered with a large Non-profit client in Leeds in the recruitment of a Receptionist to join them on a temporary basis with potential to be extended or be made permanent. You will play a key role as front of house, greeting and welcoming guests and providing them with a positive first impression of the organisation.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Booking meetings.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls using the switchboard.
- Office administration - filing, scanning, printing etc.
- Helping organise board roams and make sure they're kept tidy with refreshments for meetings.
- Ordering stock, such as pens, paper etc
- Screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing post.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate:
- Have experience in a Customer Service position
- Be immediately available or available on 1 weeks notice
- Excellent Customer Service skills and not afraid to answer the phone
What's on Offer
What's on Offer?
£10 per hour + immediate start + Leeds City Centre location + permanent opportunities