- Reception and Office Lead needed
- Work for a global recruitment business in Central London
About Our Client
Page Group is in 37 different countries and has over 7000 staff, we're industry leading in training and development. You will work across 3 modern offices in the heart of London and be amongst a support, social network of colleagues.
As the Reception and Office Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Line managementof2x Victoria House &1xAldermanbury Square Receptionists.
- Recruitment of these positions.
- Coordination of initial and ongoing training of the reception staff.
- Ensure team is compliance competent.
- Arranging team rota to ensure operational service continuity (daily reception cover times).
- Cover reception duties in the event of sickness or annual leave.
- Oversee the provision of all new access cards for UK staff using PAC Access Control system.
- Liaison with Stanley Security to log any soft/hardware issues for security system across all UK sites.
- Ensure all issues are reported and resolved.
- Assisting with events held in Victoria House
- Client meetings/events, Internal/external workshop, Candidate interviews, seminars, internal events.
- AV set up, equipment hires, catering & refreshment hire.
- To ensure necessary risk assessments are completed and permissions from BM are granted.
- Logging FM issues with Salisburyviahelpdesk and follow up of any outstanding jobs.
- Identifying & reporting any H&S issues within the office.
- Health & Safety Duties
- Monthly First Aid kit checks
- Reordering of any missing or expired equipment
- Keeping office notice boards up to date with HS&E information (Fire wardens, first aiders etc.)
- Being an appointment Fire Warden & First Aider within the office.
- Point of contact for cleaners and contractors on site.
- Oversight of the company taxi and courier accounts (Gett & Absolutely Couriers)
- Management of the stationary, milk, and refreshment stock/orders for the Victoria House & Aldermanbury square offices.
- Approval of non-core Lyreco orders from other regional office accounts.
- Assisting the Marketing team with desk drops, highflyer material & Page Group merchandise held in the office.
- Creating PO's using GFS/NetSuite system for PFM suppliers (Stanley Security, Dairy Fresh, Kyocera, Digital ID, Royal Mail, Posturite, Iron Mountain, Restore & Shred It).
- Ad-hoc assistance for company secretaries & BSC's.
- Management and oversight of the UK switchboard system:
- Monthly reports on activity.
- Regular liaison with regional offices to keep all contacts up to date.
- Weekly switchboard rota to be distributed to the team to ensure its covered by at least 2 staff members are covering the lines during operational hours (09:00 - 17:00).
- Switchboard operation (answering calls) to cover busy periods, lunch breaks, annual leave, and team sickness.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying to Page Group, you should have:
- Experience in facilities, reception and office management
- It would be desirable for you to have managed people before
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a temp to perm opportunity of 30k-35k with exceptional training, including management training.