Working for a licensing and regulatory body
Ensuring robust systems, processes and policies are in place
About Our Client
A large Licensing and Regulatory Body in Central London with licensed professionals working in a range of industries across the UK.
This position is based out of their smart and modern offices in East London, well connected by train and tube links.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Acting as the Head Office first point of contact for all of the department's stakeholders
- Review and develop existing systems, processes and policies within the department
- Produce a range of management information and statistics for the department
- Line management for another member of the support team
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Manager will have:
- Demonstrable experience of system/process management and improvement
- Ability to work with figures and data to produce management information and reports
- Excellent communication skills to work with a number of remote members of the department and external stakeholders
- Good IT skills - experience working with Visio, Dynamics and/or CRM would be an advantage
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary of c£33,000 in addition to very generous pension and annual leave entitlement.