- Immediate start
- Great pay rate
About Our Client
Page Group is proud to have patterned with this Global Technology Brand. Due to their recent increase in market share, my client is looking to add a new Purchaser at their Bridgend site. This will be for an initial 3 months with the possibility of extension. This role/organsiation will be a great addition to your CV.
The Bridgend based Purchasers key responsibilities include but are not limited to -* Proactive approach to supplier selection, pricing, and margin management.
* The role will require a focus on sales and profit performance and will involve a close relationship with other key departments in order to deliver on business plans agreed with preferred suppliers
* Support the Spares Team relating to the timely, accurate, cost-effective purchasing and provision of parts, ensuring that customer expectations are exceeded.
* Engaging and supporting the R&D function with supplier management with respect to new and future products.
* Responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing review of the supplier and contract tender timetable to ensure robust management of contract expiry and re-tendering requirements including supplier rationalisation or re-sourcing where required.
* Seek out international alternative supplier routes, providing innovative solutions to reduce costs.
* Ensuring that Terms and Conditions of Purchase are used in all contracts for supply and that these are updated to reflect legal and company requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Purchaser -
- Computer literate including Microsoft office.
- Experience in using ERP / MRP systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Confident negotiator and able to deal with complex procurement activities
- CIPS Qualified
What's on Offer
The Purchaser can expect
- £22K/£26K salary
- Temporary role (Min 2/3 months)
- Immediate start
- Great experience within a global brand to add to your CV