Purchase Ledger Supervisor
12 month FTC role, near central Bristol or home based, £23,500
An excellent opportunity for an experience purchase ledger clerk
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international business and their finance team is based in Bristol. This role offers the option for home working part time.
The Purchase Ledger Supervisor will be responsible for;
- Day to day responsibility for all Purchase Ledger activities.
- Line Management of both PL clerks
- Responsibility for PL escalations
- Setting KPI's and managing workload
- Providing a strong level of customer service delivering to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Make recommendations that are considered and effective to improve service delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Purchase Ledger Supervisor will have previous expedience in a similar role.
An accountancy qualification is not essential but would be beneficial
What's on Offer
A salary of £23,500 is on offer to the successful candidate