- Purchase Ledger Supervisor
- Immediate start
About Our Client
A growing organisation with key finance offices based in Salford are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
As Purchase Ledger Supervisor, you will be reporting into the Financial Controller.
Duties will include, however aren't limited too; leading a small team, ensuring timely processing or purchase invoices, credit notes and expenses, payment runs, managing multiple bank accounts, bank reconciliations, multiple currencies, completion of month end, weekly reporting on cashflow, driving the performance of the team and ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Immediately available - essential
- Knowledge of supervising a team - essential
- Previous knowledge of working in a similar role - Essential
- Previous knowledge of process improvements - Desirable
What's on Offer
Immediate start + working from home + excellent salary + long term opportunities