- Based in Thatcham and working for a national business
- Varied role with chance to progress
About Our Client
The company is based in Thatcham and works a Hybrid model of 4 days in and 1 days off per week. You will be in a team of 6 experienced members of staff who are able to help out with training and on-boarding.
They are within easy reach of public transport and also have parking on site.
The key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be to:
* Register all incoming purchase invoices/credit notes on the Company's system before sending out for budget authorisation.
* Process employee expenses information.
* Reconcile supplier statements and deal with supplier queries.
* Compile weekly and ad hoc supplier payments information.
* Provide information for month end purchase accruals & prepayments.
* Assist with recording capital expenditure.
* Assist with balance sheet reconciliations.
* Compile hotel and travel information required for payroll requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Purchase Ledger Clerk will be someone who is looking to expand on their AAT studies with their first full role within Finance, alternatively, someone who is already in a similar AP/AR/Accounts Assistant based role and would like to work within a PL function.
Most of the work will be based out of Excel so an ability to use Excel in a day to day setting is essential.
What's on Offer
On offer for the candidate will be:
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
- AAT and then further study support
- Training and development