- Purchase Ledger Clerk - £25,000
- Great Benefits - Immediate start
About Our Client
Our client, a large well known and growing company based in Horsham is on the hunt for a temporary Purchase Ledger clerk to join their Accountancy team, for 3/4 months. And are willing to pay £25,000 or 14:50 per hour!
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Undertakes routine delegated financial management and accounting procedures
- Responsibility for allocated account reconciliation processes
- Responsibility for accounting for all banking and Cash Book transactions, including petty cash floats and related subsidiary ledger postings
- Make bank payments as required, ensuring proper authorisation has been obtained
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with Group policy and procedures
- Work with other teams and managers to provide and share information if requested
- Banking Cheques on a timely basis
- Ensure all incoming enquiries are dealt with quickly and effectively ensuring al outstanding tasks are completed within the temporary resource team before the end of the financial year.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have some experience of the above and be immediately available.
What's on Offer
Salary - £25,000