- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
About Our Client
The client are specialised within the medicine industry and have grown from strength to strength over the last 3 years, tripling their practices within that time frame across Essex. The business are seeking a hardworking and interpersonal Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them for this full-time, permanent and office based opportunity based at their head office in Brentwood.
- Controlling the purchase ledger mailbox, positing supplier documents within one day of receipt onto BC and sending them for approval.
- Preparing the monthly supplier and employee payment runs.
- Ensure approvals are managed and followed up weekly with the designated approver.
- Ensuring the supplier statements are reconciled and follow up on any anomalies.
- Ensure all Standing Order and Direct Debit payments are processed and reflected correctly in the ledgers.
- Provide month-end review of the Creditors ledger, by reporting and providing commentary on the supplier debit balances.
- Ensure the master data is maintained
- Ensure debit balances are resolved within four weeks, provide reporting on this as part of the month-end close process.
- Ensure employee expenses are processed timely and accurately.
- Ensure the Standing Order and Direct Debits are processed correctly onto the ledger
- Process cash receipts
- Any other ad-hoc duty as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to commute to the client offices for full-time work and so live within commutable distance. There is parking on site. You will be experienced in the duties listed above and be competent in processing invoices with good attention to detail.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a full-time, permanent and exciting opportunity to join this business in a great period of their development. You will be given full training and support and join an excellent finance function which has gone from strength to strength over the past 3 years.