Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk for growing technology company
permanent, full time, based in Alloa
About Our Client
Our client, LumiraDx, is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA.
They are a dynamic, high growth organisation with a team of talented, passionate and creative people. We are partnering exclusively with them to recruit across the business as they grow to meet increased demand in these unprecedented times. We are looking for proactive, experienced, hard working and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of this dynamic and forward-looking company.
Key areas of responsibility
- Process purchase invoices including matching against item receipts on NetSuite accounting software, obtaining authorisations and dealing with any queries to ensure suppliers are paid within terms
- Ensure correct coding is used when processing invoices - GL codes, Departments, VAT codes
- Set up new suppliers on NetSuite accounting software
- Open mail and scan invoices onto network
- Monitor Accounts Payable email inbox - answering supplier queries; PO queries; general NetSuite queries and any adhoc queries that present themselves. Ensuring purchase invoices received are allocated to relevant team member for processing
- Review month end statements, obtain any missing invoices and liaise with suppliers on any issues arising
- Company policies on signing limits for invoices/Purchase orders
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in processing a high volume of purchase invoices on a monthly basis both accurately and in a timely manner.
- Computer Literate. A knowledge of the complete Microsoft Office package and have previously used an integrated accounts package.
- A great communicator and able to build and maintain internal and external relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Highly organised and able to get your sleeves rolled up.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment, that covers R&D, Operations and Manufacturing.
- Experience in using NetSuite accounting software (not essential).
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and great benefits package (including free employee COVID testing on site).