Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Guildford
Permanent Role Paying £22,000 - £26,000
About Our Client
Our client, a well known & growing business based in Guildford are looking for a Permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team
Our client is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their Accountancy team on a Permanent basis in Guildford
- To check documents for appropriate authorisations and input authorised documents in to the accounting system.
- Matching and coding of invoices.
- Maintain purchase ledger for multiple companies.
- Processing of staff expenses and Company Credit Cards.
- Chase up unauthorised invoices and PO's.
- Manage the companies in house PO system, to ensure PO's are raised for all spend, attaching invoices to PO's and ensuring appropriate authorisation prior to entering and payment.
- Prepare BACs payment runs, and ensure purchase invoices are paid in a timely manner in accordance with the companies terms and conditions.
- To liaise with suppliers regarding debit balances and obtaining any monies due.
- To reconcile supplier statements and quickly resolve any queries.
- To manage all new suppliers by checking forms to ensure all the information is correct, allocating supplier numbers and setting up on the PO and Accounting systems.
- To manage administration including filing documentation, dealing with telephone queries and assist in resolving supplier payment queries.
- Production of Aged Creditor reports and outstanding PO's
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- To build strong relationships and work collaboratively across Finance and the wider business to ensure effective delivery of accountabilities
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have experience with the above
What's on Offer
Salary £22,000 - £26,000