- Our client is based near Lenton in Nottingham
- £23,500, AAT study support if desired and hybrid working
About Our Client
Our client is a large national business, which has seen drastic growth due to acquiring new businesses. Due to this it needs to recruit an additional Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the purchase ledger team of c. 8. The finance function is a team of c. 50, which includes transactional finance, management accounts and financial accounts. Due to the large size of the business, there might be opportunities for you progress into another role within finance in the future.
You will be reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager and will be responsible for processing purchase invoices from beginning to end. Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Check all purchase invoices and credit notes are correct, and resolve any issues.
- Post and code purchase invoices and credit notes onto the system
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Allocate payments against invoices.
- Sett up new suppliers
- Deal with purchase ledger queries
- Chase credit notes
- Assist with posting bank transactions
- Develop and maintain relationships suppliers
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this position, you:
- Must have experience of working in purchase ledger
- Will seek a fast paced role at a growing business
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity that is offering:
- A salary of £23,500
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 2 days PW home working
- Free on site parking
- State of the art offices
- 37.5 hour working week