Excellent Opportunity with a leading Housing Group in London and the South
Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package!
About Our Client
A forward thinking Housing Group with officers across London and the South, with rapid growth within their busy Property Management Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Taking ownership for all aspects of property related service delivery and control to provide an efficient and cost effective management service, ensuring delivery within required standards and target timescales.
- Actively engaging with customers in relation to property matters, associated services, and procurement activities ensuring that customer views are considered and responsible for ensuring that appropriate consultation takes place in respect of accounts and expenditure, including Section 20 works and contracts
- Financial control and monitoring of their portfolio, including production of service charge budgets, monitoring of expenditure and production of accounts for each estate in conjunction with the relevant team
- Undertaking Property Inspections
- Take enforcement action on leaseholders and freeholders for breach of covenants and represent the group in court or tribunal cases as necessary.
- Awareness of compliance with relevant health and safety legislation across the portfolio, remedying deficiencies as appropriate. Responsible for ensuring that accurate records are maintained at all times.
- Assist in the production of specifications for works and services as appropriate, ensuring best value at all times.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Relevant residential property management experience or similar
- Experience of budget management, financial control and delivering cost efficiency
- Knowledge of building management and repair projects
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal presentation of information
- Flexible approach to travel and working hours to accommodate customer meetings and out of hours rota
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be welcomed in a busy Property Management team within a Leading Housing Group, a Monday - Friday flexible working hour week, paying a competitive hourly rate of £16 PAYE and an immediate start.
*Do apply now to not miss out!*