Please apply if you are immediately available
Great opportunity for a driven property manager in the housing sector!
About Our Client
A forward thinking registered social landlord operating in the London area.
Key responsibilities for a property manager would be:
- Manage a portfolio of 1000 plus units around London
- Void control, estate inspections, general property management
- Handling tenant queries
- Release of service charges
The Successful Applicant
What the client is looking for in a successful property manager:
- Self-starter with a passion for customer service
- The ability to think on your feet and take responsibility and ownership for the schemes you will manage
- The ability to monitor the financial costs of managing properties and scrutinise service charges would also be desirable
*It is essential that you hold a current driving licence and have access to a car*
What's on Offer
This property manager role would suit someone who is immediately available and could accept a temp to perm assignment, paying £14-17ph plus holiday pay, car allowance and more when perm.
Please do apply if the above is of interest for a private discussion.