Property Manager - Stratford
Excellent Opportunity with a Leading Housing Group
Permanent Opportunity in Stratford
About Our Client
A leading, award winning London Housing Group, with a strong mixed tenure portfolio throughout the South of England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Taking ownership for all aspects of property related service delivery and control to provide an efficient and cost effective management service, ensuring delivery within required standards and target timescales.
- Actively engaging with customers in relation to property matters, associated services, and procurement activities ensuring that customer views are considered and responsible for ensuring that appropriate consultation takes place in respect of accounts and expenditure, including Section 20 works and contracts
- Financial control and monitoring of their portfolio, including production of service charge budgets, monitoring of expenditure and production of accounts for each estate in conjunction with the relevant team
- Undertaking Property Inspections
- Take enforcement action on leaseholders and freeholders for breach of covenants and represent the group in court or tribunal cases as necessary.
- Awareness of compliance with relevant health and safety legislation across the portfolio, remedying deficiencies as appropriate. Responsible for ensuring that accurate records are maintained at all times.
- Assist in the production of specifications for works and services as appropriate, ensuring best value at all times.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Relevant residential property management experience or similar
- Experience of budget management, financial control and delivering cost efficiency
- Knowledge of building management and repair projects
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal presentation of information
- Flexible approach to travel and working hours to accommodate customer meetings and out of hours rota
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, customer-focussed environment
What's on Offer
A unique permenant opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join a Leading Housing Group in their busy Stratford Office. This varied role will oversee a designated patch of properties on behalf of the organisation, with a strong focus on customer service and experience. The successful candidate enjoy very competitive salary of £35,000 per annum plus an excellent array of benefits.