Property Credit Controller
Have experience in property collections environments?
Want to work in a fast paced collections team?
About Our Client
Page are proud to represent this property consultancy in the heart of London with a role for a Property Credit Controller. This property company has developed a reputation over the years as one of the best in the market and it shows. They are now looking to expand and bring in an experienced and professional credit controller with a strong understanding of the full process.
The key responsibilities of the Property Credit Controller are:
- Collections of unpaid invoices
- Chasing overdue payments via phone and email
- Working alongside finance team
- Ensuring information is always kept updated and current on systems
- Liaising with partners and directors on clients outstanding payments
- working to ensure DSO status is reduced or maintained
- Ad hoc accountancy duties
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability in property collections
- Previous exposure in a property credit controller role
- Able to work to tight dead lines
- Ability to conduct them self in a professional manner
- Able to perform in a sole position
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a strong benefits package.
Please read the advert in full before applying.